Keep putting one foot in front of the other

Keep putting one foot in front of the other: This is something that my mother said over and over again when I was a child. It didn't mean much to me until I was an adult and actually experienced hardships that slowed me down. Now when bad things happen, I remember her words and it helps me get perspective.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy 2011!?

I haven't written in a while because so much has been going on. There is a lot happening at work and at home. One of the ultimate "brand stalwarts" - Starbucks - changed its logo today and created a lot of consternation in the marketing world. Even my company has pointed to Starbucks as the epitome of a great logo. The fact that they would change it unilaterally is somewhat startling. What brands do you respect?

It is hard to believe it is 2011 already. When I was little, I thought I would be pretty much dead by 2000. What a surprise that I am still here and feeling young in 2011!

Let's all have a good year, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment