Keep putting one foot in front of the other

Keep putting one foot in front of the other: This is something that my mother said over and over again when I was a child. It didn't mean much to me until I was an adult and actually experienced hardships that slowed me down. Now when bad things happen, I remember her words and it helps me get perspective.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Tourist

I saw The Tourist last month and while beautifully shot (hard to make Italy look bad) the movie was pretty dull. The acting was wooden and I was surprised at how flat Johnny Depp came across. Angelina Jolie was pretty and her clothes were gorgeous but she is so thin that it is distracting. You want someone to give her a sandwich or something. If you like these actors, I would wait until it comes out on DVD or HBO to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment