Keep putting one foot in front of the other

Keep putting one foot in front of the other: This is something that my mother said over and over again when I was a child. It didn't mean much to me until I was an adult and actually experienced hardships that slowed me down. Now when bad things happen, I remember her words and it helps me get perspective.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Life is short - enjoy it

I wouldn't normally begin a post with something serious, but I learned today that two people I know were killed in a car accident last night. They are employees (head chef and waitress) from a restaurant we frequent. They were going home from work - just a normal day - and some guy ran a red light and killed them. It makes me pause, say a pray for the people I know, and remember to live each day fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment